About This Job
Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery (Enviro-Safe) is a leader in environmental, safety and sustainable waste management programs and is currently seeking an individual with prior industrial sales experience. The right individual would possess excellent verbal communication skills, be a team player, self-motivated, have good organizational skills and the ability to adapt to new challenges. As a growing family owned business, this position offers a great opportunity to the best candidate with the right skill set that can drive sales.
The selected person will have previous industrial sales experience with a successful history. Responsibilities will include reporting directly to the President, development of a business plan, detailing excellent growth opportunities and aggressive prospecting. Duties include working closely with existing customers, calling on major revenue centers and building relationships with new customers.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Managing and servicing of existing accounts
- Revenue growth
- New business development
- Increase market share
- Establish pricing and maintaining gross/net profit margins
- Effective communications within company departments
Preferred Qualifications & Requirements
- 2 - 5 years’ experience
- Environmental or chemical sales
- Strong inter-personnel skills and drive
- Must possess good communication and organizational skills and be proficient in MS Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences, Chemistry or Business
- Environmental, chemical or lab packing experience
- Proven ability to negotiate and close sales
- Strong working knowledge of territory and industrial accounts
- Certifications a plus (CHMM, CSP, Etc.)